Eloise & Sandra
0300 1000 200
At Macmillan, we give people with cancer everything we’ve got. If you’re diagnosed, your worries are our worries. We will move mountains to help you live life as fully as you can. We’re doing whatever it takes. But without your help we can’t support everyone who needs us.
Select your preferred event distance and date from the box below. There's no registration fee, just pledge to raise £750 for the full marathon, £750 for the team relay, £300 for the half marathon, £150 for the 10K, £80 for the 5K or £30 for any of the junior races.
If you have your own entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Macmillan Cancer Support via your My Details account. Log in and click on the link next to your entry. When fundraising with your own place, simply raise as much as you can and help us be there for more people living with cancer.
If you're taking part in the virtual challenge there is no minimun fundraising pledge. Whatever the distance, whatever the amount, you'll be making a huge difference.
Join Team Macmillan in the 2021 or 2022 event and you'll receive:
And if you have a question or need support, our friendly fundraising team are only a phone call away, they love to chat!
Agree to Macmillan Cancer Support entry terms & conditions and their minimum fundraising target and you can get an Instant Charity Entry today:
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay
- 2022 EMF 10k
- 2022 EMF 5k
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Macmillan Cancer Support via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.