Welcome to the CrossReach page! Our runners can expect to be supported and cheered on both during their training journey and on the big day itself.
Once signed up runners will recieve a soft CrossReach T shirt, perfect for wearing after your run and a running vest with wicking and temperature control benefits to keep you dry during the run itself. You will also recieve sponsorships forms and help setting up your JustGiving page. You will have reliable access to a named contact person within CrossReach to supply your every need!
On the day itself you will supported with pre-run encouragement and tasty post run treats ( did someone say salted caramel popcorn?) and a personalised Thank You gift and certificate.
Most importantly you will be directly helping some of the most vulnerable families in Scotland. You will be kept up to date with how your hard earned money has made an impact, and even given a chance to visit some of our services to see first hand the difference you are making.
Thank you, and see you at the start of the race 🙂
CrossReach was launched in June 2005 and delivers vital social care across Scotland.
We employ more than 2,000 staff and we support some of the most vulnerable people and families. CrossReach has an annual expenditure of £49 million. Most of our funding comes from local authorities, but we also rely on donations and legacies to help continue our vital work.
We work with children and families, people who are homeless, the elderly, people with learning difficulties and those dealing with substance misuse.
Running for CrossReach enables us to continue to touch the lives of those desperate for someone to walk along side them.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for CrossReach via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.