We’re the only ones fighting over 200 cancers – including the 1 that matters most to you. Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, and every runner. As a collective force we’ve helped double survival rates in the last forty years. But we can’t stop there.
Sooner or later we will find cures for all cancers. Let’s make it sooner.
Be on the team that will get you to the finish line. Wear our running vest, digest our expert fundraising advice and training tips.
You can get a charity place with CRUK if you commit to raising a minimum of £300 for the Edinburgh Half Marathon, or £500 for the Edinburgh Marathon - just select the event you wish to take part in from the options below.
We’d love to have you on our team, join us today!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Cancer Research UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.