Our care is provided in a variety of settings such as; a patient’s home, in nursing homes, care homes, in hospital, or in Forest Holme itself.
We make sure we are there for our patients and their loved ones at the most difficult time of their lives.
"Forest Holme was invaluable to us and helped us at the most difficult time in our lives. The support we received as a family and the exceptional nursing care that Mum received during her last few weeks made a horrendous situation a little easier to bear." Hayley Grigor
How your support can make a difference:
£100 - Could fund bereavement support for an entire family following the death of a loved one
£250 - Could fund ten hours of specialist nursing care for patients living with advanced cancer and other life limiting illnesses.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Forest Holme Hospice Charity via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.