The Jermain Defoe Foundation
Select the event you would like to run in
The Events Team
WHO WE ARE
The Jermain Defoe Foundation was founded in 2013 by England footballer Jermain Defoe to support homeless, vulnerable and abused children and young people in his family’s home country of St Lucia. Since then, the foundation has expanded to support children and families in surrounding Carribean Islands and the UK.
- Continued support to the Holy Family Children's Home, the only dedicated children's home in St Lucia
- The Jermain Defoe Foundation has built a second children's home in St Lucia called Rainbow Children's Home, so funds are being raised to finalise the children's home and get it running.
- Continued support for children in Dominica
- Supporting children in the UK with life-threatening illnesses.
JOIN OUR TEAM
As part of our team you'll receive some great benefits:
- FREE entry place if you pledge to reach our minimum fundraising target
- Jermain Defoe Foundation t-shirt
- Jermain Defoe Foundation wristband
- A welcome pack with fundraising advice, sponsorship forms and information about the Jermain Defoe Foundation
- One to one support to help you reach your chosen target
We are so grateful for your support. Sign up today as we would love to welcome you to our team of runners.
OUR RUN PACKAGES
- EMF Full Marathon: £500 Minimum Sponsorship
- EMF Half Marathon: £250 Minimum Sponsorship
- EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay: £500 Minimum Sponsorship
- EMF 10k: £150 Minimum Sponsorship
- EMF 5k: £75 Minimum Sponsorship
- EMF Junior Races: £50 Minimum Sponsorship
If you have any queries about running for us, then please get in touch with us at [email protected] or call 01708 511809