0208 736 5604
EDS UK was set up in 1987 to support, advise and inform those living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. We aim to help them live a full, active and positive life. Over 25 years later, we remain the only UK based charity that exclusively represents and supports people with all types of EDS. EDS is a genetic connective tissue condition that is a multi-systemic syndromeEDS is a genetic connective tissue condition that is a multi-systemic syndrome. Connective tissue covers over 95% of your body so there is little that escapes the symptoms.
We run regular events and conferences to bring our community together, and produce literature and merchandise to increase understanding and improve management of the condition.
EDS UK strive to educate the medical community, promote continuity of care, improve accurate diagnosis and provide information on specialist treatment and management of the condition.. We also fund vital research to further understand EDS, including searching for the gene responsible for the hypermobility type and working towards a cure.
We are a charity and rely on fundraising and donations to continue our work. Your support is greatly appreciated and is essential to ensure we can continue to make our invisible, visible.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Ehlers-Danlos Support UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.