VSA (est. 1870)
VSA changes lives for thousands of the most vulnerable people in Aberdeen city and Aberdeenshire, helping them to live the most independent and fun-filled lives possible.
VSA is the biggest social care charity in the north-east of Scotland.
VSA provides a wide range of care and support to children and families, carers, both children as young as five and adults, children with complex disabilities like autism or additional support needs.
We care and support adults with disabilities and mental health challenges helping them to enjoy a confident and happily life.
We also look after older people, some further challenged with Dementia supporting them with residential care, weekend support and care allowing them to lead fulfilling, dignified lives as independently as possible.
VSA’s support means:
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for VSA via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.