Join with others affected by coeliac disease in running to raise funds for Coeliac UK…..and have yourself a fantastic day out!
Whether you are looking to take part in the junior races or adult events, there are many ways to participate.
For kids, you may want to enter a team of friends or have fun running beside parents and siblings around the beautiful setting of Holyrood Park.
For adults, you may wish to enter as an individual in any of the distance events, run with friends and family or enter a work team to do the marathon relay race.
Every penny you raise will help more people suffering with the symptoms of untreated coeliac disease get the diagnosis they need. Every penny will help more people with the condition feel supported and confident in meeting the challenges of eating gluten-free food in every meal for the rest of their lives.
This page is where you can register with Coeliac UK for a place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival running events, whether in the children or adult categories. From the list below in the section headed ‘Apply for a Charity Entry’, please click on the event you wish to register for, and follow the instructions. If you need any assistance completing the form, particularly if you are registering a child, please refer to the event information pack from Coeliac UK if you have one.
Please contact Nicola Kilminster, Fundraising Coordinator at Coeliac UK on 01494 796724 or by email at [email protected] if you would like an information pack sent to you or if you have any questions.
Once you have registered, Coeliac UK will send you an email within two weeks to let you know how to pay your entry fee and to confirm your place in the chosen race. Please note that there is also a minimum fundraising target for each race.
Coeliac UK values your support. For more information on coeliac disease and the work of the Charity please visit www.coeliac.org.uk
We look forward to seeing you at the starting and finishing line!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Coeliac UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.