07825 268 183
Come and experience 'running as it should be'!
Stunning sea views, breathtaking coastal routes and the very best of Bournemouth and Poole is on show as the South Coast is home to an international running festival on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th October.
The 2021 Run Bournemouth Weekend brings many distances together in one unique festival of running. Running for Life Education Wessex & Thames Valley means there’s a team of people around you every step of the way, giving you a lift and inspiring you on to the finish line. By taking part you’ll raise vital funds to support local children's mental health and wellbeing.
The courses are fast and picturesque, making it a must-do for anyone looking to set a PB. With 8 races to choose from there is something for all abilities, from the Bournemouth half marathon to the Supersonic 10K and Supersonic 5K. The Supernova 5K run at dusk is now open to children too, and with THREE junior events, why not enter now and get the whole family involved!
For further details, please contact Jo Dunne on 07825 595729 or email [email protected]@org.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Life Education Wessex via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.