Join 'Team PDSA' at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2018.Our Edinburgh Pet hospital is one of 5 based in Scotland, out of our network of 48 pet hospitals UK-wide.
PDSA is the UK's biggest pet wellbeing charity - saving pets through prevention, education and treatment. Every day, our vets treat over 5000 pets in need across the UK, because we believe that all pets should have access to veterinary care – regardless of their owners’ financial situation.
In the last 100 years, we’ve helped more than 20 million sick and injured pets in some of the country’s most disadvantaged communities – providing life-saving vet care to more vulnerable pets that any other animal charity in the UK today.
We receive no government funding though, so rely on public support to fund the annual £60 million cost of providing this vital service.
We’d love you to run for us. To help make the most of our *charity places' so that we can help more sick and injured pets, we do set a minimum sponsorship amount for each event.
These are Charity assured places. Your registration fee has been absorbed into the minimum sponsorship and by entering you commit to raising the specified minimum amount.
If you purchase your own entry:
You’ll receive all the same benefits a charity place runner will receive but there’s no minimum fundraising commitment – we simply ask you to raise as much as you can.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for PDSA (People's Dispensary For Sick Animals) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.