0131 475 2460
Cyrenians is a charity that aims to make a real difference in the lives of people, supporting those excluded from family, home, work or community on their life journey. We'd love your support to continue this work!
We offer practical help and support for people, with projects such as our Homeless Prevention Service, the Scottish Centre for Conflict Resolution, Over 50s Befriending West Lothian, Employability programmes, West Lothian Recovery Service, our Good Food programme, our Community Farm and Gardens and much more.
Our work directly benefits over 4,000 each year in Edinburgh, West Lothian and Falkirk. But wider benefits go far beyond this level. Our mission is to reduce the causes of disadvantage by raising awareness, lobbying for better laws and policies and demonstrating in practice the social advantages of inclusion.
Details of our services are on our website at www.cyrenians.scot
Cyrenians is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO), registered charity SC011052
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Cyrenians via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.