Take on the Edinburgh Marathon with Team Red Cross
The British Red Cross provides support to people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are, both here in the UK and overseas. Entrants who run for the Red Cross will know that every step they take, every mile they conquer and every pound they raise, will make a huge difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
Join Team Red Cross and we will look after you every step of the way, from the early days of training right through to race day. You will receive regular newsletters, training tips and support with your fundraising efforts. We will also send you a running vest to train in, or to wear on the big day.
Join Team Red Cross today!
If you'd like to join our team you can apply to run for us by clicking on one of the events below and completing the online entry form. Once your application is received we'll be in touch to take payment for the registration fee and confirm your fundraising target:
To find out more about joining Team Red Cross please contact Sharon Anderson on 07885 970077 or by emailing [email protected]
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for British Red Cross via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.