0300 123 1111
Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA) responds to 999 emergency calls and flies to time-critical medical and trauma incidents 365 days a year. Relying 100% on donations from supporters to ensure we are there when needed, the SCAA helicopter and crew can reach 90% of Scotland withtin 25 minutes. Many of our callouts are to some of Scotland's more remote areas, where saving time is crucial to the recovery of the patient.
We have guaranteed places, so please run for us and help to make a real difference to saving lives of people living in Scotland.
All our runners will receive:
• A SCAA running vest or T-shirt
• Sponsorship forms and fundraising advice
For more information or to apply for a place, please email [email protected] or call 0300 123 1111.
Scottish Charity Number SC041845
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.