020 7700 6309
You can stop women and babies dying in Africa, Asia and Latin America
You can protect the lives of vulnerable expecting mothers, their babies and children – helping them survive and thrive now, by taking part in a fundraising event to raise money for Women and Children First.
With your help, we create groups with our local partners in communities and health facilities in the world’s poorest countries.
Bringing people together helps them to solve their problems. Together, people share advice, answers and knowledge to overcome deadly risks of diseases like malaria, no access to medical care or brutal, horrific violence.
This community action empowers mums-to-be, enabling them to give birth safely to happy, healthy children, who succeed in a safer society.
This is not short-term aid. It’s a long-term solution – championed by Women and Children First for over 15 years.
It works too. Such support, enabled by your kind donations, has saved over 6,000 lives to date – and counting. Lives of young mothers and their children, like Teddy and Martin.
Their survival is thanks to fundraisers like you. Every £5 fundraised can help someone attend a group for a year.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Women and Children First (UK) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.