Why should you run for Sense Scotland?
Thats an easy question to answer, simply click here...
Sense Scotland believe people with communication and sensory issues and complex healthcare needs should have choice in how they live their life. Things which others take for granted - to live in their own home, to have friends and a social life, to improve their skills, find activities they enjoy and have their views and opinions listened to and influence decision making at all levels
The funds you raise will allow us to offer advice and support for carers; groups and social events; a range of arts and outdoor activities and services; a variety of opportunities built around the needs and aspirations of the adults, children and young people we work with.
Please look at our website www.sensescotland.org.uk to discover the different ways in which our work enhances the lives of so many Scottish families.
We hope you decide to run for the people who benefit from Sense Scotland every day of the year.
All the money raised for Sense Scotland will stay in Scotland.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Sense Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.