In the UK, one man in five dies before he reaches 65. Together we can change that.
Our mission is to improve the health of men and boys in England, Wales and Scotland. Today too many men die too young from heart disease, cancer, mental health issues and other diseases that can and should be prevented or better treated.
We need your help to support our work:
Please help us help more men by running and fundraising for us.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2020 EMF 10k >
- 2020 EMF 5k >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Men's Health Forum via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.