In the UK, one man in five dies before he reaches 65. Together we can change that.
Our mission is to improve the health of men and boys in England, Wales and Scotland. Today too many men die too young from heart disease, cancer, mental health issues and other diseases that can and should be prevented or better treated.
We need your help to support our work:
Please help us help more men by running and fundraising for us.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Men's Health Forum via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.