The Isabel Baker Foundation was set up in memory of Isabel Baker who passed away from Leukeamia eight days after her first birthday, after being diagnosed at 3 weeks.
Our mission is to financially support bereaved parents of children with cancer, experiencing financial difficulty, in the months following their child's death. We do this by providing grants after referrals from a health care professional.
Furthermore we provide food vouchers to oncology parents, experiencing financial difficulty, during prolonged stays in hospital with their child during treatment.
Lastly, we work hard to raise awareness of childhood cancer by distributing Early Signs & Symptoms cards and supporting the international ‘Glow Gold - For Childhood Cancer Awareness’ campaign every September.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Isabel Baker Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.