Project Africa Athletics is a Northern Ireland registered charity (NIC103288) set up in 2014 to help support athletes and athletic clubs from rural areas of East Africa, primarily focusing on Uganda and Kenya.
The aims of the project are-
– To give exposure to athletes who possess the required talent to compete internationally and earn a decent living through running.
- Seeking to expand our athletes economic opportunities through running.
– Assist our athletes with developing sustainable projects back in their rural villages.
– Our long term aim is to develop a fully equipped athletics camp which provides the structure and support necessary for selected athletes to harness their talents and realise their full potential.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Project Africa Athletics via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.