Target Ovarian Cancer is the UK's leading ovarian cancer charity. We work to improve early diagnosis, fund life-saving research and provide much-needed support to women with ovarian cancer.
We’re the only charity fighting ovarian cancer on all three of these fronts, across all four nations of the UK.
Ovarian cancer can be devastating. 11 women die every day and ovarian cancer faces chronic underfunding compared to other cancers.
Awareness of ovarian cancer is low, both among women and GPs, with three quarters of women diagnosed once the cancer has already spread.
Together we can make sure women in the UK have the best chances of surviving ovarian cancer.
Join us to raise awareness, fund research and save lives.
By fundraising for us as part of Team Target, you'll get a Target Ovarian Cancer t-shirt or running vest, access to our online running community, training plans and advice from our running specialist plus fundraising tips to help you smash your target!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Target Ovarian Cancer via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.