Scottish Borders Rape Crisis Centre offers free and confidential emotional and practical support, information and advocacy for all self-identifying female survivors aged 18+ and to all young people of any gender/gender identity living in the Scottish Borders who have experienced rape or sexual violence at any time in their lives. We respect the courage and strength it takes survivors to speak out about their experience of rape or sexual violence.
SBRCC started supporting survivors in July 2010 and year on year we have seen an increase in our referrals as awareness of the organisation increases.
Our services include face to face support sessions, at our Centre and in safe outreach venues throughout the Scottish Borders, by telephone, text, email Zoom and MS Teams. We also provide information to those supporting survivors affected by sexual violence, such as friends, family members and non-offending partners and, or, others working with survivors in a professional capacity.
We rely very much on the generosity of individuals who support us with our Community Fundraising and we would be very grateful if you would run and fundraise for us.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Scottish Borders Rape Crisis Centre via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.