The Bighearted Scotland Charitable Trust was formed in 1994 when a group of charities decided to work together to raise vital funds for their individual causes. A donation to Bighearted Scotland works harder by helping a wide range of good causes for children, adults and animals with a range of issues including epilepsy, special needs, exclusion, animal protection, disability, cancer and mental health problems.
We have grown to be the leading charity partnership in Scotland; to date raising well over £1 million. This has helped to ensure that this diverse group of charities can continue to work hard in supporting a wide group of people and animals who need their help.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Bighearted Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.