The Shark Trust is a small but influential charity, based in Plymouth, that works around the UK and internationally to safeguard the future of sharks and rays.
Vital to a healthy ocean, almost a quarter of the 1000 or so species of shark and ray face a significant extinction threat due primarily to overfishing. We can’t allow ourselves to lose animals that have evolved over 400 million years in the space of a single human generation.
The Shark Trust, celebrating 20 years at the forefront of shark conservation, works to create positive changes so that shark populations can be sustainably managed ensuring that future generations can enjoy the benefits of these vital, valuable and vulnerable animals. The solutions are in our hands, we just need to make the change happen…urgently.
Please help by supporting our cause. It’s not always the easiest thing to raise money for but a little money can go a long way.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Shark Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.