0141 332 4031
St Andrew’s First Aid is Scotland’s only dedicated first aid charity and our mission is to provide everyone in the country with the highest standards in first aid skills, services and volunteering opportunities. We believe that no-one should suffer or die because they needed first aid and didn’t get it. Our network of volunteers work hard right across Scotland to provide the highest standards in first aid whether at events or teaching in the community.
With a network of fully qualified First Aiders across the country we provide experienced support at hundreds of events in Scotland throughout the year.
We provide first aid cover for a range of exciting events all over Scotland, and are known for consistently delivering the highest standards of first aid and training.
As a volunteer with St Andrew’s First Aid you will have access to an unrivalled range of exciting events, from supporting Scottish Football League games to some of the biggest music events in Europe. We can teach you first aid skills that could save a life, help to deal with an emergency and make a real difference in your community.
No matter your age, there are lots of ways you can support one of Scotland’s longest established charities. We also offer fantastic opportunities for young people aged 5-15 years through our Youth Programme.
Our volunteers provide free first aid talks and demonstrations to community groups in their local area. St Andrew’s First Aid has challenged itself to demonstrate CPR to 2,000 Scots over 2016/17 in order to help Scotland become a safer and more resilient country.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for St Andrew's First Aid via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.