About Pseudomyxoma Survivor
Pseudomyxoma Survivor is a charity run by patients and caregivers. We have a thriving support community providing emotional support to anyone whose life has been touched by pseudomyxoma peritonei (PMP) as well as appendix cancer and other rare peritoneal malignancies. As these diseases are so rare, having an online presence gives the community a scale where it is able to offer genuine support and advice around the clock – both emotional and practical. Patients, caregivers and families have joined together to create an online ‘family’.
As a non-profit organisation, we’re completely dependent on voluntary donations. We’re too small to have offices or staff; the charity is run entirely by volunteers. Our patron is Sean Hepburn Ferrer. Sean’s mother, Audrey Hepburn, passed away shortly after being diagnosed with PMP. Sean also has a special interest in rare diseases more generally.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Pseudomyxoma Survivor via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.