0131 240 2224
RCET is Scotland's Armed Forces children's charity. We have been supporting the children of military personnel and veterans for over 200 years.
Most Armed Forces families are fortunate enough never to need our help, but for children from families who are struggling to make ends meet, living with ill health and disability, or experiencing difficulties at school, we provide a lifeline of support.
We also work with Armed Forces young people themselves as well as educators across Scotland to ensure that they get the best out of their education and that their voices are heard on all issues affecting them including their wellbeing.
Together, we can help these Armed Forces children and young people to reach their full potential and THRIVE.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for RCET - Scotland's Armed Forces Children's Charity via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.