Save the Children exists to help every child reach their full potential. In more than 100 countries including the UK, we make sure children stay safe, healthy and keep learning. We find new ways to reach children who need us most, no matter where they’re growing up.
For a century, we’ve stood up for children’s rights and made sure their voices are heard. Together with children, supporters and partners, we’re determined to help every child become who they want to be.
Are you ready to be your personal best and help children reach their potential? Then sign up to run for us today.
These are Charity assured places. Your registration fee has been absorbed into your fundraising pledge and by entering you commit to raising the pledged amount.
If you've been lucky enough to secure your own place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, we'd love to welcome you to Team Save the Children.
There is no minimum sponsorship, but aim high and you'll be amazed at what you can achieve.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Save The Children via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.