0345 1080 111
The Edinburgh Marathon is Scotland's biggest running festival and a fantastic event for all abilities. From a 5K to a full Marathon, there's an option for everyone to take part! Take in the sights of Edinburgh on this famously flat route, and be surrounded by incredible crowds cheering you on along the way.
Sign up today for a free charity place and pledge to raise the minimum sponsorship for Children 1st!
When you take on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival for Children 1st, we will provide you with:
What our participants say:
“I’ve loved the experience. The encouragement and support of Children 1st has been amazing."
“Brilliant support throughout the event, really good team. Thank you very much.”
Why support Children 1st
Now more than ever, Scotland’s children and families need your support as they face the additional stresses and challenges of coping through coronavirus. We will continue to be there, providing practical and emotional support to give them help and relief. Our work to keep Scotland’s children safe will continue to be needed more than ever.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Children 1st via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.