020 7153 5307
Support us today and help us to make the discoveries that defeat cancer.
Our aim is to create more and better drugs for cancer patients. We work on all drug targets for all cancer types, including challenging diseases such as children's cancers, pancreatic, brain and lung cancer.
Our scientists and clinicians are working daily in our labs – in Chelsea and Sutton, London – to make a real impact on the lives of people with cancer. We have an unrivalled track record in cancer research and world-leading scientists are researching everything from the basic causes of the disease to developing the latest treatments for patients. You can read more about our latest discoveries on our news pages.
Whether you’ve been affected by cancer, or whether you simply want to further world-leading research, please get involved and support us today.
All runners will receive a free ICR running vest or t-shirt, and branded materials to support your fundraising. Contact us to discuss minimum sponsorship amounts for each event. Registration fees apply to secure your place.
Follow our latest discoveries on Twitter @ICR_London or find us on Facebook.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Institute of Cancer Research (ICR) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.