This week in Scotland, three children will die because of a life-shortening illness. Only one of the families will receive the support they deserve.
Join Team CHAS and help us reach EVERY family in Scotland.
Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS) is a charity that provides the only hospice services in Scotland for babies, children and young people with life-shortening conditions. Life-shortening because no amount of medicine - or love - will make them better.
We recently announced our new mission: to make sure that wherever there is a child in Scotland with a life-shortening condition, we’re on hand to help. To do that, we need to double our fundraising income over the next five years and your incredible support through this event will help us do that.
Join team CHAS and help us #KeepTheJoyAlive
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for CHAS (Children's Hospices Across Scotland) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.