BARNARDO'S - BELIEVE IN CHILDREN
Barnardo's believes in children regardless of their circumstances, gender, race, disability or behaviour. Whatever the issue, from drug misuse to disability; youth crime to mental health; sexual abuse to domestic violence; poverty to homelessness; Barnardo's believes we can bring out the best in every child.
We run over 1000 local projects around the UK, working directly with over 301,000 children, young people and their famillies every year.
Team Barnardo’s Benefits:
We really look after our runners because we know that you are the reason that we can keep helping children. We want you to have a great time so that we can help thousands of children have a brighter and more enjoyable future.
Whether you have already signed up with your OWN PLACE or would like one of our CHARITY places, we offer our runners:
Register with an ‘own place’
A quick and simple way to join Team Barnardo’s is to sign up via the EMF website with a regular 5k/10k/team/half/full marathon place, and then drop an email to [email protected] to let us know. Following this a member of the Challenge Events team will be in touch to ensure we support you every step of the day.
Register for a ‘charity place’
To confirm your place you will be required to pay a registration fee and make a fundraising pledge detailed below:
Edinburgh 5K Place: £8 registration / £100 fundraising target
Edinburgh 10K Place: £15 registration / £150 fundraising target
Hairy Haggis Team Relay Sign up with your own place – aim to raise £400
Edinburgh Half Marathon Place
Registration fee: £25
Pledge to raise: £275
Edinburgh Marathon Place
Registration fee: £45
Pledge to raise: £425
To run for Barnardo’s Scotland, please contact the Events Team by email [email protected]
Thank you for considering Barnardo's Scotland, your support is greatly appreciated
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Barnardos Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.