Our main aim is to provide support to both children and those in need of help, whether it be in hospital, educational or community based environment.
We as a foundation look to work in partnership with other charities and notable organisations that have the same principles as the cookie jar. Charities and other established not for profit organisations may also request funding from The Cookie Jar.
The shortfall of funding within the education system for certain resources is something that The Cookie Jar Foundation will look at providing assistance. Young people who have additional educational support needs can often suffer from a lack of support from the educational system due to inadequate budgets. We want to be able to assist in providing such aid to ensure the young person can achieve to the best of their individual abilities.
The Cookie jar is not all about funding however. The foundation looks to work closely with those who are in need of our help. We currently have a track car that will be used at a Fife based racing circuit. It is hoped that this track car will provide the opportunity for young adults to fulfil ambitions, or indeed to motivate young adults to stay clear of trouble and find an ambition that compliments their dreams.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Cookie Jar Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.