CLAN(Cancer Link Aberdeen & North) was formed in 1983 and is an independent charity for anyone affected by any type of cancer at any time from diagnosis onwards. Whether affected personally, as a carer, family member or close friend, our services are available to you. Our main aims are to provide support, information and complementary therapies to anyone affected by cancer.
Although the Support Centre is at CLAN House, Aberdeen, we cover the whole of Grampian, Orkney and Shetland and our services include bed and breakfast accommodation for people attending or visiting a friend/relative at Foresterhill Hospital.
Over the years CLAN has greatly increased its range of help, support services and therapies to meet the needs of people affected by cancer and today the Centre's team consists of administration staff, therapists, counsellors and trained volunteers.
We need to raise £2.5 million every year to allow us to continue offering our services.
Thanks and good luck!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for CLAN (Cancer Link Aberdeen & North) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.