Your fundraising helps to provide vital emotional and practical support services to people affected by cancer across the north-east of Scotland and Northern Isles.
Thanks to you, our services are freely offered to all from pre-diagnosis and diagnosis through treatment and beyond at support and wellbeing centres in your local community.
Every penny raised ensures Clan can continue to be here for anyone that needs us, helping people live with and beyond their or their loved one's cancer diagnosis and improve the quality of life or all those who turn to us for support.
To find out more about the amazing ways you have made a positive difference, please head to our website.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for CLAN (Cancer Link Aberdeen & North) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.