RAF Benevolent Fund Challenges
020 7307 3321
The RAF Benevolent Fund is the RAF's leading welfare charity with a proud tradition of looking after its own. For over 100 years they have been there for all serving and former members of the RAF, as well as their partners and dependent children.
Last year the RAF Benevolent Fund assisted more than 73,000 members of the RAF family in their time of need.
You can help us continue this support by taking on one of the events at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival in aid of the RAF Benevolent Fund. Choose from 5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon or marathon relay.
In return for your support you'll receive:
A guaranteed place in the event
A fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
Support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions you have about the event
A bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running vest
Fantastic support on the day.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund (The) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.