Run for Boost Charitable Trust!
Boost was created in 2005 to champion the disabled and disadvantaged to overcome their challenges through the power of sport. We believe that sport should be for everyone and the benefits can be life-changing.
Since inception, Boost has supported a number of organisations, with grants totalling in excess of £1.9 million. The majority has been focused within the United Kingdom.
When you choose to run for Boost you are literally changing lives through sport. Our grantees include The Swimming Trust, Rhondda netball, The Butler Golf Academy, Powerchair Football, Cerebral Palsy Sport, Para climbing, Belvoir Cricket and Countryside Trust, Better Things, Sport in Mind, Exeter City Community Trust, Be Strong, The Running Charity, Doncaster Foster carers and All Out Africa to name a few.
If you choose to run for Boost we will send you a fabulous Boost running top and a chocolate bar.
If you'd like to join our team you can apply to run for us by clicking on one of the events below and completing the online entry form. Once your application is received we'll be in touch to confirm your fundraising target:
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Boost Charitable Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.