International Aid for the Protection and Welfare of Animals (IAPWA) is a UK registered charity. Our mission is to create a better future for animals.
To achieve this mission, we run and support various projects all over the world. Some of our key work is within Borneo and Romania, where we rescue thousands of neglected and seriously sick dogs and cats, every year.
We run neutering and vaccination programmes to help deal with the issues of overpopulation. These programmes go on to reduce the spread of disease and the number of puppies and kittens born to suffer on the streets.
We also provide urgent veterinary care for injured and poorly animals, and offer them safe shelter and food until they are well, and can be released or rehomed through our Adoption Programmes.
Please consider running for IAPWA to help us continue our lifesaving work for animals.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for International Aid for the Protection and Welfare of Animals (IAPWA) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.