0141 777 6111
Deafblind Scotland works throughout the country to improve the lives of adults who have lost, or are losing, both their sight and hearing. We do this by providing information, advice, training and support to deafblind people, their families, friends and professionals working with them. Access to regular newsletters, activities, outings and holidays, as well as to our specially equipped rehabilitation flat, are just some of the services from which our 700 strong membership benefit. Where funding is available, we can also provide deafblind people with Guide/Communicators. They are highly skilled individuals, trained to be the eyes and ears of a dual sensory impaired person. For many, they are a lifeline. We are a small charity striving to better the lives of people with a uniquely disabling condition. Please run for us this year - together we can make a difference.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Deafblind Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.