01698 424 210
EB - Epidermolysis Bullosa - is a genetic condition where the skin breaks at the slightest touch, causing painful, open blisters and wounds. EB can mean a life of extreme pain, disability and, at its worst it is fatal in infancy. People with severe EB are likely to contract a fatal skin cancer. DebRA provides specialist EB nursing, funds extensive medical research and provides counselling, welfare, respite and advocacy. Charity Registration No 1084958 DebRA is the national charity that supports individuals and families affected by Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) – a rare genetic condition which causes the skin to blister and shear at the slightest friction or even spontaneously. There are at least 5,000 people living with this devastating condition in the UK and 500,000 people worldwide. DebRA provides an expert team of nurses and social care staff to work directly with families. The charity also commissions world-leading research into the condition with the aim of finding effective treatments and, ultimately, a cure for EB. DebRA relies on the generosity of the public to carry our its vital work improving lives and giving hope.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2021 EMF 10k >
- 2021 EMF 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 2k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 1 >
- 2021 EMF 1.5k Junior Race 2 >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for DEBRA via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.