0300 3300 740
Stroke changes lives in an instant, but the brain can adapt. And so can you. We're here to support people to rebuild their lives after stroke. Stroke can strike anyone - young, old and everyone in between. Recovery is tough but with the right specialist support and a ton of courage and determination, the brain can adapt after stroke.
We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives.
Our specialist support, research and campaigning are only possible with the courage and determination of the stroke community and the generosity of our amazing supporters.
Join Team Stroke for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and help us rebuild lives after stroke. We have places across all the events and minimum sponsorship for charity places are:
Marathon £495 with £20 registration fee
Relay £495 (per team) with £40 registration fee
Half Marathon £295 with £15 registration fee
5K/10K £150 with £10 registration fee
Junior Races £50 with £5 registration fee
If you have your own place in any of the events and would like to raise funds for us please get in touch at [email protected]
Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them.
Agree to Stroke Association entry terms & conditions and their minimum fundraising target and you can get an Instant Charity Entry today:
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay
- 2022 EMF 10k
- 2022 EMF 5k
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Stroke Association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.