01484 683 294
Brake is a national charity dedicated to preventing road death and injury and caring for people bereaved or injured in road crashes.
Every day, 5 UK police officers have to break the news to 5 UK families, that their loved one has been killed in a road crash.
A further 100 families every day learn that their loved one has been seriously injured, with many suffering brain damage, paralysis or limb loss.
Our work includes educating different road users - from children and their parents, to young people learning to drive, to professional drivers - through resources, training and events.
We co-ordinate national Road Safety Week each November (www.roadsafetyweek.org <http://www.roadsafetyweek.org/> ) and provide free community training on different road safety topics, including young driver safety,
Our support division is the national provider of support for road crash victims - helping families whose lives have been devastated by a sudden death or serious injury. It offers emotional support and practical information through a helpline and through support literature that is handed out by police following every fatal road crash in the UK.
For more information visit our website www.brake.org.uk or telephone Lisa Kendall on 01484 683294 or email [email protected]
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for BRAKE the road safety charity via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.