For Life exists to help abandoned disabled children in Thailand. We run four day care centres working with over 100 children who are living in Government institutions. We have also opened the first ever purpose-built rehabilitation centre for disabled children in Thailand. Here there is space for 50 children to grow up in a loving environment where they are nurtured and stimulated.
We also work in communities with poor families who have disabled
children. We are reaching out to over 600 children in this way - we
believe that every disabled child matters and deserves to realise
their potential, and so we are constantly seeking to keep disabled
children in their natural homes. Where this is not possible we help
prepare them for adoption.
Running in aid of For Life will make a massive difference to these
children?s lives ? every penny counts and will bring hope for a
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for For Life via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.