ENABLE Scotland are a Scottish charity, working for an equal society for every person who has a learning disability.
We were founded in 1954 by five sets of parents of children who had a learning disability. They believed that their children had the same rights as everyone else. This is still what we believe and fight for today.
As the largest member-led learning disability charity in Scotland, our members are the voice of our organisation. We listen to them and act on the issues they think are most important.
Every day we:
• Campaign to end discrimination and break down the barriers that prevent people who have a learning disability from living as equal members of society.
• Raise funds to support families who have nowhere else to turn, and create more opportunities for people who have a learning disability to make connections and be active in their communities.
• Provide personalised support that enables people who have a learning disability to find work, develop their skills and live the life they choose.
We’re here to listen. We’re here to support. We’re here to help you speak up and be heard – wherever you are in Scotland.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2019 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2019 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2019 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2019 EMF 10k >
- 2019 EMF 5k >
- 2019 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2019 EMF 2k Junior Race >
- 2019 EMF 1.5k Junior Race >
- 2019 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for ENABLE Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.