020 3096 7887
Epilepsy Research UK promotes and supports basic and clinical scientific research into the causes, treatment and prevention of epilepsy. We are the only charity in the UK dedicated to funding independent research exclusively into this condition.
The work of Epilepsy Research UK is focussed on researching into the causes, treatment and prevention of epilepsy with the aim of identifying new means to control the condition and improve the quality of life of those with epilepsy. Each year new research projects are funded at universities and hospitals around the UK. Epilepsy Research UK is the only national charity dedicated to funding epilepsy research.
In 2018 were were able to invest over £1 million into twelve new research projects that we believe could make a real difference to the lives of people with epilepsy. These projects are looking into many aspects of epilepsy and its treatment including:
· investigating the cellular, molecular and genetic bases of epilepsy
· developing the use of a wearable device to forecast seizures
· brain stimulation as a new treatment option for juvenile myoclonic epilepsy
By running for Epilepsy Research UK you can help us push forward developments to better understand, control, and perhaps even cure, epilepsy.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2020 EMF 10k >
- 2020 EMF 5k >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Epilepsy Research UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.