0141 814 4620
As Scotland’s foremost provider of care for veterans and their spouses, Erskine provides unrivalled nursing, residential, respite and dementia care in four homes throughout Scotland.
Erskine’s strength lies in the very special blend of dedicated care, compassion and understanding they offer to residents and their families. Erskine support nearly 1,000 Veterans each year; their homes provide Veterans with the companionship of like-minded people. Erskine not only care for their Veterans – they care about them.
Their person-centred care is tailored to the needs of each individual Veteran. All bedrooms open to a general living space with dining areas and are fully accessible with en-suite facilities. The dedicated activities team provide social activities, entertainment and organised day or evening trips which are of huge importance to resident’s health and wellbeing.
Erskine have 44 cottages for Veterans and their families on the Estate in Bishopton, five assisted living apartments and building work is underway for 24 single living apartments- creating a Veterans Village supporting veterans of all ages.
We also assist younger Veterans who need help to begin the next chapter of their lives, offering social, recreation and training facilities at our Activity Centre and employment opportunities in partnership with Scotland Bravest Manufacturing Co.
Our Service personnel display the highest levels of bravery and courage throughout the world, and it is only right that Erskine is there for them should they need support in the future.
Facts & Figures
Erskine has cared for over 96,000 Veterans since 1916.
57% of the Veterans we care for have served with the Army, 17% Navy and 26% RAF.
For every £1 we spend on fundraising £8 is returned in donations
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Erskine via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.