Meningitis Now is a charity with almost 30 years’ experience. Formed in 2013 by bringing together Meningitis UK and Meningitis Trust, founders of the meningitis movement in the UK. We exist to save lives and rebuild futures by funding research, raising awareness and providing support.
Our vision is a future where no one in the UK loses their life to meningitis and everyone affected gets the support they need to rebuild their lives.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2020 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2020 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2020 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2020 EMF 10k >
- 2020 EMF 5k >
- 2020 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 2k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 1 >
- 2020 EMF Junior 1.5k Race 2 >
- 2020 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Meningitis Now via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.