1 baby dies of cot death in Scotland every 9 days and the Scottish Cot Death Trust is here to support every one of their families.
As the only Scottish charity dedicated to the issue of cot death we play a vital role in increasing knowledge and understanding of cot death through our research and education programmes and we provide a wide range of community-based support for those who have lost a baby to cot death.
We rely almost entirely on public donation to fund our work and we have ambitious plans to increase and develop the support services we provide. By supporting the Scottish Cot Death Trust you can help us to make a lasting difference to bereaved families across Scotland. It is our hope that one day, through our research, we will understand enough about cot death to eradicate it - but we can't do this without your help.
Whatever way you choose to support the Scottish Cot Death Trust, you can be sure that your help will have an impact locally.
If you would like any more information please call us on 0141 357 3946 or email [email protected]
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Scottish Cot Death Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.