Tommy’s believes that every baby deserves the best start in life. Sadly this is not always the case - currently 1 in 4 women in the UK will lose a baby during pregnancy and birth. Our target is to halve the number of babies that die during pregnancy or birth by 2030.
Tommy’s funds research into the causes of premature birth, stillbirth and miscarriage. We fund three research centres in the UK, at St. Thomas’s Hospital in London, St. Mary’s in Manchester and the Royal Infirmary in Edinburgh. Each focus their research on different issues relating to pregnancy. Research findings are used to improve antenatal care by devising diagnostic tests, improving treatment and establishing best practice care in the community.
Each centre cares for patients with serious pregnancy problems; pioneering care and treatment, improving outcomes and encouraging mums to participate in research projects.
We also raise awareness of the facts around having a healthy pregnancy and provide free, accurate and up-to-date information for parents-to-be. please visit us at www.tommys.org
We would love you to join Team Tommy's. We will support you by providing:
• Lots of ideas and materials to help with your fundraising
• Sponsor forms and online sponsorship page
• A distinctive Tommy’s t-shirt or running vest
Already have your own place? Why not use it to raise fundraise for Tommy's? Call or email Jon on [email protected] or 0207 398 3401.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for TOMMY'S via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.