0141 260 9180
Aberlour is Scotland's largest children’s charity and helps over 7,500 vulnerable children, young people and families each year.
With over 40 services throughout Scotland, we help by:
- Offering a safe place to live for children who have suffered abuse and trauma
- Making life easier for families where a child has a disability
- Giving babies a brighter future by building confidence in their parents
- Helping families recover from drug and alcohol addiction so their children can thrive
- We work with young people and their families to prevent their problems from spiralling out of control
Allowing children to live safe, fulfilling lives is at the heart of everything we do.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2019 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2019 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2019 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2019 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2019 EMF 10k >
- 2019 EMF 5k >
- 2019 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2019 EMF Kids Kilometre >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Aberlour Child Care Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.