0115 924 0800
Headway – the brain injury association is the UK’s leading national charity dedicated to promoting understanding of all aspects of brain injury.
Brain injury can challenge every aspect of your life – walking, talking, thinking and feeling – the losses can be severe and permanent. It can losing the life you once lived and the person you once were.
We work nationally to provide support, services and information to brain injury survivors, their families and carers. This includes our free national nurse-led helpline, the emergency fund, Headway acute trauma support nurses and award-winning publications and factsheets.
With brain injury often referred to as ‘the hidden disability’, not enough is known about brain injury in general society. We campaign nationally for the introduction of measures to reduce instances of brain injury.
Join Team Headway, and help us to improve life after brain injury!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Headway-the brain injury association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.