01442 234 561
Hope for Children (HOPE) is a UK based charity which works towards a world where children’s rights are realised and they can reach their full potential. They actively identify disadvantaged children and communities by working with local partners.
Through empowering, collaborating and learning together they aim to build a sustainable future for the children and communities they work in. Their focus is to reach as many children as they can and deliver to them the childhood every child deserves. This year alone HOPE has supported over 70,000 children in Africa, Asia and the UK.
HOPE was founded in 1994 with a very specific ethos; to keep costs low, ensuring supporters’ donations go directly to children who need it. It achieves this with the help of corporate support and thanks to the generosity of its volunteers who give both their time and money. This ethos remains at the forefront of HOPE’s work, enabling it to offer crucial support to those that need it the most.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Hope For Children via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.