The devastation felt when a person is first diagnosed as having leukaemia, lymphoma or an allied blood disorder is difficult to imagine. Their life is at once shattered, leaving them feeling scared, vulnerable and with so many questions that need to be answered.
Leukaemia CARE is a national Charity that exists to provide vital care and support services to patients, their families and carers during the difficult journey through the diagnosis and treatment of leukaemia, lymphoma or an allied blood disorder.
Leukaemia CARE provides the only dedicated free 24-hour telephone CARE Line 0800 1696680, available 365 days a year, which enables patients and their families to discuss their feelings, concerns and emotions through such a difficult time in their lives. This unique CARE Line is a great source of comfort for patients and their families, especially for those who are feeling lonely and isolated, and callers will always be greeted by a friendly voice on the end of a phone rather than a recorded message, whatever time of the day or night they should call.
Our mission statement encapsulates our beliefs: “Leukaemia CARE is a charity committed to providing care and support to everybody whose lives have been affected by blood cancers – simply supporting a quality of life for all.”
Leukaemia CARE does not receive any government, NHS or lottery funding and relies entirely on voluntary donations, legacies and fundraising to maintain the level of care and support it provides. Please help us to continue providing these vital services by leaving Leukaemia CARE a donation – your gift will make a difference.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2022 Edinburgh Marathon >
- 2022 Edinburgh Half Marathon >
- 2022 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay >
- 2022 EMF 10k >
- 2022 EMF 5k >
- 2022 EMF Junior 5K >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 2K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 1 >
- 2022 EMF 1.5K Junior Race 2 >
- 2022 EMF Kids Kilometre >
2021 Virtual Edinburgh Marathon Festival
- 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Edinburgh Half Marathon Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 10k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 5k Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Junior 1.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 EMF Kids Kilometre Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Leukaemia CARE via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.